Piner-Olivet Union School District
Santa Rosa, California
Apply to www.macnjake.com
The Piner-Olivet Union School District, Santa Rosa, California Board of Trustees, is seeking a highly qualified and fully certified Superintendent. The Board wishes to have the successful candidate assume the responsibilities of the position on or before August 1, 2020.
McPherson & Jacobson, L.L.C., Executive Recruitment and Development, in collaboration with the California School Boards Association, has been engaged as the consultant in a search for outstanding candidates. They will assist the Board of Trustees in identifying and screening the candidates.
Location: 100 miles west of Sacramento
The candidate must have the background, skills, and abilities essential for excellence in educational leadership. The board recognizes that selecting a superintendent is one of the most important decisions it will make. The Board developed the following desired characteristics.
- An open, honest, and trustworthy individual who can effectively communicate with the Board of Trustees, site administration, teachers, staff, and community in a timely and effective manner.
- A fiscally responsible manager who has demonstrated fiscal and operational expertise ensuring consistent application of administrative policy.
- An experienced educator who is committed to student achievement and developing a positive school and district culture that supports the success of all students.
- A passionate educational leader who is invested in our community, with the ability to promote the district and enhance pride, growth, and respect throughout the school community.
- A visionary and innovative leader with the ability to effectively interact with all district stakeholders in order to continue to move and improve educational initiatives in the school district.
Qualifications: Master’s Degree & teaching experience. Prefer: Bilingual Spanish & Charter School experience
- Closing date for applications: June 11, 2020 (11:30 p.m. central time)
- School Board selects finalists to interview: June 24, 2020
- Finalists Interviews with the Board of Trustees: July 8 & 9, 2020
- Selection of new Superintendent: July 22, 2020
- Start date: August 1, 2020
McPherson & Jacobson, L.L.C.
11725 Arbor St., Suite 220
Omaha, NE 68144
The Piner-Olivet Union School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The district does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability and, when needed, will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees. Anyone requesting a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruitment process please contact McPherson & Jacobson at the address/phone/email above.