SUMMIT Public Schools
Superintendent of Schools
Summit, a remarkable NJ suburban community near NYC, is seeking a dynamic educational leader to head its culturally diverse school district. Summit Public Schools has a reputation for excellence, high achieving students, outstanding staff, extraordinary community support and state of the art technology and facilities. Summit serves approximately 4000 students in 2 primary centers (PreK-K), 5 elementary schools (1-5), 1 middle school (6-8), and Summit High School.
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in:
- Delivering an excellent, well-rounded education to all students
- Leading with confidence and understandings of students needs
- Sustaining fiscally astute and responsible financial practices
- Promoting a climate of respect, collaboration and trust
- Communicating effectively across all media with all stakeholders
- Inspiring a culture where high expectations and peak performances are the norm
- Demonstrating visionary thinking and the ability to plan strategically
Apply online by the first week of May at:
Visit www.summit.k12.nj.us to learn more about the Summit Public Schools.
We Value Diversity, Intellect, Commitment – AA/EOE