Job title: Senior Product Manager, Spanish Reading
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Come develop new online Spanish reading programs that engage students and drive learning gains. Collaborate with a passionate team of instructional experts, designers and engineers to apply market, academic and student engagement research to digital lesson development. You’ll take the lead, brainstorming new approaches to product and process, synthesizing expert opinions and iterating with the team until each learning experience is maximally impactful.
Why join this team:
Product Managers are the heart and soul of the team. They forge connections and facilitate collaboration across departments because they know the best way to create a great learning solution is to bring together diverse voices and continuously iterate. If you are interested in creative collaboration, problem solving and impacting students, then our team is the place for you. We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager, who will help guide our development of Spanish Reading products!
The impact you’ll have:
- Become an expert on our products, the issues faced by teachers in the classroom, and the latest industry trends
- Work with Spanish reading experts to define learning objectives and success criteria for new reading offerings
- Work cross-functionally with editors, designers and engineers to develop working prototypes
- Work with UX Research team to define a research plan to determine effectiveness and engagement of prototypes
- Through the development process, serve as product owner; define requirements, draft stories and manage backlog and product feature decisions
- Collaborate closely with Project Manager / Agile Lead and actively participate in Agile ceremonies such as sprint and release planning and daily scrums
- Once launched, monitor performance of new offerings (through data and customer feedback) and plan and implement improvements to further impact student gains
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years demonstrated experience with developing interactive products in a product ownership capacity.
- You are a proven leader, capable of managing across multiple teams and disciplines. • You are an expert communicator and collaborator, possessing the ability to create and maintain relationships with our employees, customers, and external partners.
- You are a self-starter who can work independently.
- You have experience with digital content production cycles, as well as an ability to develop product ideas and make decisions to solve user needs.
- Gaming, kids’ entertainment, or education sector experience desired.
- Spanish proficiency required.
Compensation & benefits:
Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Please submit your application online: