Principal – TW Harvey High School, Painesville City Local Schools
- 236 – day contract
- Salary range: $102,456 – $115,920
- Effective date: August 1, 2021
Painesville City Local Schools is looking for a high school principal that is a visionary leader with a proven track record in the following areas:
- In-depth knowledge of the School Improvement Process.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in implementing innovative curriculum expectations and effective instructional practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative, yet decisive, leadership style.
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff, students, parents and community.
- Thorough understanding of and the ability to provide leadership in the effective use of instructional technology by students and staff.
- Inspire educational progress and innovation to accelerate student achievement and progress;
- Self-driven learner and leader.
- Student-centered with an understanding of and appreciation for the influence of culture on learning and relationships.
NON-DISCRIMINATION – The Painesville City Local Schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or handicap in educational programs, activities, and employment practices as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.