DIRECTOR OF DUAL LANGUAGE PROGRAMS AND EQUITY
GENEVA CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
The Geneva City School District is seeking an outstanding educational leader with demonstrated success developing and supporting a culture of equity, inclusion, and English Language Learners for the position of Director of Dual Language Programs and Equity.
The Director of Dual Language Programs and Equity will manage the District’s World Languages and English Language Learner programs, including Bilingual, Migrant, and federal Title III programming; provide leadership in equity and inclusion; develop short and long-range goals to enable meaningful access to grade level curricula and instruction; provide direction and follow-through in the development and implementation of district-wide supplemental instruction and services for language acquisition for students grades preschool through 12th grade.
The successful candidate will be one who has:
- A proven history of supporting and improving academic programs and student achievement for second language learners;
- A deep understanding and drive to build a culture of equity for all students, families, and employees;
- A proven ability in strategic thinking to continue supporting all emerging educational priorities and student academic experiences for second language learners;
- A strong work ethic, along with a deep understanding of bilingual programming, and a diverse school community; and
- Excellent communication skills.
Qualified applicants should submit the following no later than January 15, 2021:
- COVER LETTER
- LETTERS OF REFERENCE (3)
Application materials should be mailed to:
Dr. Vicma Ramos
W-FL BOCES District Superintendent
131 Drumlin Court
Newark, NY 14513
Or emailed to: email@example.com
Application can be found on-line at: www.wflboces.org/geneva