Central Bucks School District is accepting applications for an Assistant Principal – Middle School.
Please see details below and apply online through the CBSD Employment Portal at: https://www.cbsd.org/Page/1413 on or before August 9, 2020. EOE
POSITION: Assistant Principal – Middle School
LOCATION: Lenape Middle School
AVAILABLE: August 2020; Exact date TBD
COMPENSATION: Salary in accordance with Act 93
The Middle School Assistant Principal will assist the building Principal with the efficient operation of the school with administrative responsibilities for the planning, organization, control and leadership of programs and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (List is not all-inclusive):
• Supervision of student conduct and disciplinary procedures.
• Administration of school laws, school board policies and regulations relevant to student attendance.
• Observation and supervision of teaching staff and substitute teachers.
• Evaluation of professional and support staff.
• Development and implementation of master schedule and source allocation.
• Supervision of curriculum development.
• District, state and federal reports, preparation of budgetary requests.
• All other duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS:
Master’s Degree in Educational Administration or related field required.
PA School Administrator – Principal PK-12 or Secondary Principal certification required.
Teaching certification in a major content 7-12 or a specialized content K-12 area required.
Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, strong organizational and management skills. Knowledge of current instructional best practices, sound knowledge and understanding of the educational and social needs of adolescents, and student-centered approach to all responsibilities. PROCEDURE:
Apply through the CBSD Employment Portal on or before August 9, 2020. EOE
Interested CBSD employees should apply through the INTERNAL JOB POSTINGS link on the CBSD INTRANET under Staff. Follow prompts to create an internal TalentEd account OR to log into an existing account to complete the internal application form.
All applicants: If you have a TalentEd account but do not remember your username or password, do NOT create a new account – call HR at 267-893-2084 for assistance.
All employment is provisional for 90 days as required by ACT 168 of 2014, enacted December 22, 2014. IF YOU ARE A NEW HIRE WITH CBSD, you must complete the ACT 168 INQUIRY FORM which is included in the New Hire Checklist. See details and instructions on the Inquiry Form.