Assistant Director II – Early Childhood and Parent as Teachers
Job Title: Assistant Director II – Early Childhood and Parents as Teachers
Department: Early Childhood
Pay Grade: A120
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Director- Early Childhood and Parents as Teachers
This position is responsible for providing support to the instructional program by assisting with the management of early childhood programs and services; directing assigned programs and services at early childhood site(s); providing information and serving as a resource to others; supervising assigned staff; coordinating school activities and addressing issues, situations and/or problems that arise at the site or with enrolled students.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Educational Administration or Educational Leadership is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of job related experience with increasing levels of responsibility is required.
Certificates, Licenses and Other Special Requirements
- Must have an Early Childhood Education Certificate.
- Ability to gain and maintain “Highly Qualified” status as defined by Missouri’s Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Must pass a Criminal Background Clearance, the results of which must be satisfactory to the District, required.
All interested applicants must go to www.sps.org/jobs and apply to be considered. The School District of Springfield R-12 is an equal opportunity employer who participates in the E-Verify program.