Superintendent- Peekskill City School District- Putnam | Westchester, NY
Post Date: 11/20/2017
Superintendent of Schools
The Peekskill City School District, a uniquely diverse community dedicated to educating all students, is seeking an exceptional educational leader with the following qualities:
- An experienced communicator and collaborator who embraces the diversity of a small city school district and community partners.
- A culturally competent instructional leader with a proven track record of educating ALL students including ELLs and students with special needs as well as supporting the whole child.
- An innovative visionary who will elevate the expectations, standards and outcomes of the school district.
- A community partner who promotes the arts and other civic opportunities.
- A knowledgeable, transparent administrator with a strong command of NYS curriculum, education law, and finance.
- A proactive, forward thinking leader with demonstrated experience leading an inclusive strategic planning process towards the desired results.
Candidates must submit a formal letter of application, a current resume, an updated folder of professional credentials from a college or university and a completed application form by December 22, 2017.
NYS certification as a School District Leader is required. Doctorate preferred. An initial three-year contract and comprehensive benefit package will be offered with a minimum salary of $235,000.
Anticipated start date: July 1, 2018
To receive an application, please contact:
Dr. James Ryan, Peekskill Superintendent Search
Putnam|Northern Westchester BOCES
200 BOCES Drive Yorktown Heights, NY 10598-4399
Or email: PCSDsearch@pnwboces.org
The Peekskill CSD id an Equal Opportunity Employer