STATE & REGIONAL AFFILIATES
Interested in serving on the ALAS Board of Directors?
At the July 2019 Board Member Retreat, the board has made a decision to reorganize positions as follows:
ALAS will eliminate two (2) At Large positions and add two (2) Director - Affiliate At Large positions.
First Director - Affiliate At Large position term begins 10/19 (term expires 10/22)
Second Director - Affiliate At Large position begins 10/20 (term expires 10/23)
- Per ALAS bylaws, nominees must currently be serving at the executive level (e.g., superintendent, assistant superintendent, or other similar executive level position).
- The names of qualifying nominees will be included on a ballot, which will be put to the Affiliates for a vote to select one individual to represent them.
- Once all nominations are received by the deadline, the bylaws committee will provide the voting process.
- The selected nominee will be brought before the ALAS Board of Directors for final review at the October 2019 Board meeting.
Download our Affiliate Toolkit
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP to the call.
ALAS Representative Regions:
- Region 2 - Northwest
- Region 3 - Southwest
- Region 4 - Central
- Region 5 - Midwest
- Region 6 - Northeast
- ALAS of the Nation's Capital Region (DMV)
- New York State Association of Latino Administrators and Superintendents (NY-ALAS)
- NY Social Media: Twitter @NYSALAS
- Pennsylvania Association of Hispanic School Administrators (PAHSA)
- Region 7 - Southeast
- Region 8 - New England
- Connecticut Association of Latino Administrators and Superintendents (CALAS)
- Massachusetts Association of Latino Administrators and Superintendents (MAS ALAS)