STATE & REGIONAL AFFILIATES
State affiliates are the backbone of the ALAS National Organization. Their primary mission is to increase the support and networking for Latino leaders as well as advocate for all students, especially the underrepresented Latino students in their state communities. They are an extension of ALAS by which they serve to build a solid network of influence and advocacy at the national level.
Download our Affiliate Toolkit
Affiliates Meetings: Monthly, third Friday (August-May)
Sponsor the State Affiliates Leadership Conference! Click here to learn more.
Steps to start your own State Affiliate organization with helpful tips on starting a 501(c)3, your own mentoring and protege program, and developing your first conference to generate necessary ongoing funding for operations and sustainability.
- Region 2 - Northwest
- Region 3 - Southwest
- Region 4 - Central
- Region 5 - Midwest
- Region 6 - Northeast
- ALAS of the Nation's Capital Region (DMV)
- New York State Association of Latino Administrators and Superintendents (NY-ALAS)
- Pennsylvania Association of Hispanic School Administrators (PAHSA)
- Region 7 - Southeast
- Region 8 - New England
- Connecticut Association of Latino Administrators and Superintendents (CALAS)
- Massachusetts Association of Latino Administrators and Superintendents (MAS ALAS)