State affiliates are the backbone of the ALAS National Organization. Their primary mission is to increase the support and networking for Latino leaders as well as advocate for all students; especially the underrepresented Latino students in their state communities. They are an extension of ALAS by which they serve to build a sollid network of influence and advocacy at the national level.
Download our Affiliate Toolkit:
Sponsor the State Affiliates Leadership Conference! Click here to learn more.
Steps to start your own State Affiliate organization with helpful tips on starting a 501(c)3, your own mentoring and protege program, and developing your first conference to generate necessary ongoing funding for operations and sustainability
- Region 2 - Northwest
- Region 3 - Southwest
- Region 4 - Central
- Region 5 - Midwest
- Region 6 - Northeast
- ALAS of the Nation's Capital Region (DMV)
- New York State Association of Latino Administrators and Superintendents (NY-ALAS)
- Pennsylvania Association of Hispanic School Administrators (PAHSA)
- Region 7 - Southeast
- Region 8 - New England
- Connecticut Association of Latino Administrators and Superintendents (CALAS)
- Massuchuttes Assoication of Latino Administrators and Superintendents (MAS ALAS)